We believe that every patient deserves to be treated with respect, compassion, and kindness. Our state-of-the-art office is designed to be comfortable, inviting, and family-friendly. We understand that each stage of life comes with unique oral health concerns and dental needs, and we offer a comprehensive range of services for truly customized care.
- Preventive care for kids and adults
- Restorations ranging from bio-compatible composite fillings to full dentures or implants
- Periodontal disease prevention and treatment
- Cosmetic treatments including full smile makeovers
- Full mouth rehabilitation
Pregnancy and Dentistry
Many women avoid dental care when pregnant, which is unnecessary and possibly harmful. Teeth cleaning and some routine dental procedures are safe at any stage of pregnancy. The team at Dr. Stephen Wood Dentistry will make every effort to ensure your comfort, and protect the health and the best interest of you and your baby.
Some of the most common dental problems in expectant mothers include:
– This infection of the gums is reported in 30 to 100 percent of pregnant women
Benign Pregnancy Tumors
– Caused by hormonal changes these growths may resolve after the child is born, but they occasionally need to be removed surgically
– Morning sickness, one of the most dreaded aspects of pregnancy, has an aspect that you may not expect. Stomach bile is highly acidic, so frequent vomiting can cause erosion of the tooth enamel, leaving you more vulnerable to decay
Complete Care Under One Roof
Bring your entire family to Dr. Stephen Wood Dentistry for high quality, bio-compatible, personalized dental care in a comfortable environment. You want the best for your family, and so do we. Call and schedule your appointment today.