– Implants can last a lifetime
- Preservation of existing teeth
– No grinding, crowning, or other alterations to your healthy teeth
- Preservation of facial structure
– Prevents bone loss, which can alter your jawline
- Chewing efficiency
– Eat anything you want, worry-free
– Your teeth will feel like—teeth
– Artisan skill combined with advanced dentistry equals stunning smiles
What to Expect
We begin with a consultation to determine if implants are right for you, and discuss any preliminary procedures that may be needed. If you are replacing irreparably damaged or diseased teeth, extractions will be the first step. Many times, you will leave the office with a new tooth the same day as the extraction.
Once preliminary work is complete, the next step is placement of the implants. We work with an exceptional oral surgeon, who has extensive dental implant experience. For your convenience, you can opt to visit the surgeon’s office for this step, or we can arrange for a surgeon to see you here. The actual surgical procedure is very minor, efficient, and predicable with today’s advanced technology. If indicated, we will place a temporary restoration immediately, so that you won’t have to be “toothless” during the healing process.
Recovery from implant surgery is fast and usually only involves minor discomfort. It takes about three to six months for the bone to adapt and fuse to the implant. Once this has occurred, we move to the final phase, and restore your smile.
To schedule your appointment for implant restoration, call us today so we can begin helping you. We serve patients throughout San Antonio and Shavano Park, TX!